Science Camp 2020 - Motion Commotion
AUGUSTA CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS
MONDAY-FRIDAY, JUNE 8-12
8:30 AM—2:30 PM
For students entering 1st-6th grades in the fall.
Join us for a week of imagination, invention and creativity all combined with science. Soak in the wonder of how God has made things move.
During Science Camp, participants will experience some of the following activities:
- Explore the concepts of motion and create your own customized high-flying rocket.
- Race marbles through a maze you create.
- Learn to “Go Green” by reusing recycled materials to build and invent machines that move.
- Enjoy special guests who will teach engineering and math skills.
- Team up with other students to learn basic engineering designs using gears, axles, pulleys and other components by building awesome moving models.