Thank you so much for your interest in Augusta Christian Schools. If, after viewing the information on our website you would like to initiate the enrollment process please follow the instructions outlined below. You may call or e-mail us for an application packet or download from the "application download" section. Please let us know how we can help minister to your family, and thank you for prayerfully considering Augusta Christian Schools.
1. Fully complete the application and return it to the appropriate school office. We also need copies of recent report cards and test scores (Stanford Achievement, Iowa Test of Basic Skills, etc.), birth certificate, Georgia immunization form, Georgia 3-point screening form, and student recommendation form. Please include a testing fee of $100 with the application.
2. When you return your completed application to the appropriate office, your student's name will be tentatively placed on the grade level master list. We will also inform you of the testing date scheduled for your child's grade level. Testing cannot begin unto all information from number 1 is submitted to the office.
3. The Admission Director and Principal will review the application and testing results. At its discretion, the Administration may convene a screening committee to review applications.
4. The office will contact you for an interview date with both parents (where applicable) and the prospective student.
5. Admission recommendations will be made by letter within 2 weeks of the interview. Final acceptance of a student and a confirmed place on the grade level master list is based upon the testing results and the interview time with the Principal.
6. Registration may be completed in the Business Office Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., when our enrollment criteria have been met. (Summer hours: Monday-Thursday, 9 am to 3 pm.)
1. Admission recommendation from the Admissions Director.
2. Testing done or scheduled.
3. Testing fees paid when application is turned in.
4. All medical/immunization requirements are satisfied.
5. Registration completed in our Business Office, M-F - 8 am to 3:30 pm.
If you have any questions regarding our enrollment process or would like to schedule a campus visit, please e-mail Mrs. Lauren Banks, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (706) 863-2905, extension 206.