Moms in Prayer
Moms in Prayer International is two or more moms who meet for one hour each week to pray for their children, their schools, their teachers and administrators.
We have the wonderful privilege of watching God do great and mighty things at Augusta Christian Schools. Praying for our children, faculty, and administration is a great privilege, and the importance of faithfully praying for one another is essential. Prayer meetings are currently held in the business office conference room each Tuesday at 8:00 am. Location is subject to change.
Perhaps God may be leading you to be a part of MIP to fervently pray for your children. If so, please join us on Tuesdays!
For more information contact Samantha Tolbert: Samantha Tolbert
Annual Prayer Walk
Our Annual Prayer Walk is always held on the first day of school, and it is a great way to start the new school year. Take the time you need to get your students settled and join us!
We meet briefly in front of the school for general prayer and hear words of encouragement from one of our faculty members. The prayer walk is a fantastic opportunity to meet our new moms and welcome them as a vital part of the ACS family.
About Moms in Prayer International...
Moms In Prayer International is two or more moms who meet for one hour each week to pray for their children, their schools, their teachers, and administrators.
- Mothers, grandmothers, or anyone who is willing to pray for a specific child and school.
- Moms who believe that prayer makes a difference.
- To stand in the gap for our children through prayer.
- To pray that our children will receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, then stand boldly in their faith.
- To pray for teachers and staff.
- To pray that teachers, administrative staff, and students would come to faith in Jesus Christ.
- To provide support and encouragement to moms who carry heavy burdens for their children.
- To pray that our schools may be directed by Biblical values and high moral standards.
- To be an encouragement and a positive support to our schools