Augusta Christian Schools seeks to maintain a diverse educational community that embraces a variety of nationalities, ethnicities, and cultures to enhance the learning experience for all students. Our International Admissions Program offers students from around the globe a rigorous, Christian, academic program in a nurturing and inviting school community. Augusta Christian Schools encourages all International students to explore our numerous curricular and extracurricular programs that enhance a well-rounded education.
Every year, thousands of international students come to the United States to study in private high schools. Many of these students also plan to attend colleges/universities in this country upon graduation. Studying in an American high school increases students? English-language proficiency and introduces them to American culture, making these students more adequately prepared to achieve academic excellence in higher education in the United States. Augusta Christian Schools International Program is devoted to teaching young men and women to think critically and wisely, instilling heartfelt joy and interest in learning, while encouraging lives of faith, character, and service to the glory of God. International students will be challenged and cared for by their teachers, counselors, host families and coaches in an environment that teaches them to think and live well.
Augusta Christian Schools takes pride in its careful screening of each of our applicants. Our representatives in China, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and other countries compile profiles of student applicants based on their academic background, English proficiency, personal interests, skills, and temperament and career goals. These profiles are then used to help match students with prospective host families.
Augusta Christian goes far beyond simply bringing students to the United States. We all work as a united community ready to support our students, host families, high school administrators, and teachers, when and where they need assistance, to ensure a smooth and successful transition into American culture and the educational system. Our team of professionals, at home and abroad, is committed to helping each of our students reach each of their personal academic goals in this country. As we expand and welcome more students from different countries, Augusta Christian is committed to providing the same caliber of students and support for each student accepted to ACS. Students and agencies are encouraged to contact Lauren Banks at Augusta Christian about the International Program: email@example.com
So then, as we have the opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith. Galatians 6:10
International Student Check List
- International Students living in the United States with a parent may follow the domestic admissions process.
- Click on Online Application to complete the application for admission and submit the $125.00 non-refundable application/testing fee.
- Typically, we do not offer English as a Second Language (ESL) courses, therefore, International students from non-English speaking countries must have strong reading, writing, and speaking skills in English to receive admission consideration. International students may submit results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the SSAT. For information on the TOEFL, contact The College Board: (609) 921-9000.
- All documentation, including transcript and teacher evaluations, must be received in English.
- Skype interviews will be scheduled with each prospective student.
- Students must have host families in place. The school will assist in this process if needed.
- Students must secure their own, individual health insurance plan in order to attend Augusta Christian Schools.
- Student I 20’s will be provided once the enrollment contract and deposit have been received.
- International students must provide a current and valid passport.
- The Director of Admissions/International Student Advisor will communicate Admissions decisions based on the above criteria.
- Please contact the Director of Admissions (706) 863-2905 ext 206 for International Student tuition and fees.
International Student Program - University Admissions
Georgia institute of Technology
The Ohio State University
Berklee College of Music
The University of Georgia
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
The George Washington University
University of New York at Stony Brook
University of Illinois
University of Florida
University of Iowa
University of South Carolina
Oregon State University
Colorado State University
University of Connecticut
The University of Iowa
Georgia State University
Texas Tech University
California State University
University of Nebraska
New York School of the Visual Arts
ASA College - New York
California College of the Arts
Georgia Southern University
University of Cincinnati
University of South Carolina
University of Washington
University of North Georgia
Maryland Institute College of Art
University of California
University of Kansas
University of Texas
Arizona State University
University of Tennessee
University or Oregon
New York University
University of Miami
MCPHS University - Boston
Pensacola Christian College