Moms in Prayer
Welcome to Moms In Prayer International at Augusta Christian Schools
(formerly Moms in Touch International)
Moms in Prayer International is two or more moms who meet for one hour each week to pray for their children, their schools, their teachers and administrators.
Augusta Christian Schools Moms in Prayer group meets every Tuesday at 8:00 a.m. and 1:45 p.m. in the business office conference room.
We have the wonderful privilege of watching God do great and mighty things at Augusta Christian Schools. Praying for our children, faculty, and administration is a great privilege, and the importance of faithfully praying for one another is essential.
We provide two meetings every Tuesday. Tuesday morning from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., and Tuesday afternoon from 1:45 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. Prayer meetings are currently held in the business office conference room. Location is subject to change.
Perhaps God may be leading you to be a part of MIT to fervently for your children. If so, please join us on Tuesdays!
Annual Prayer Walk
Our Annual Prayer Walk is always held on the first day of school, and it is a great way to start the new school year. Take the time you need to get your students settled and join us!
We meet briefly in the breezeway for praise & worship, silent confession and thanksgiving! We will also hear words of encouragement from one of our faculty members. The prayer walk is fantastic opportunity to meet our new moms and welcome them as a vital part of the ACS family.
About Moms in Prayer International...
Moms In Prayer International is two or more moms who meet for one hour each week to pray for their children, their schools, their teachers, and administrators.
* Mothers, grandmothers, or anyone who is willing to pray for a specific child and school.
* Moms who believe that prayer makes a difference.
Our Purpose is . . . .
* To stand in the gap for our children through prayer.
* To pray that our children will receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, then stand boldly in their faith.
* To pray for teachers and staff.
* To pray that teachers, administrative staff, and students would come to faith in Jesus Christ.
* To provide support and encouragement to moms who carry heavy burdens for their children.
* To pray that our schools may be directed by Biblical values and high moral standards.
* To be an encouragement and a positive support to our schools